Returns & Exchanges
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since receiving your products, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You must have the original receipt / invoice with you.
- Clothing and footwear must be exchanged in new condition. Tags must be attached and items must be unwashed, unworn and free of any stains or odours.
- Returns or exchanges are not accepted for gift cards, personal care items, beauty items (make-up, creams, etc.), jewellery, swimwear, bodysuits, face masks.
- Exchanges for online orders may be requested through the website.
- Exchanges for a new size or colour may be completed in-store, if local, or requested through e-mail: [email protected] (for online orders ONLY, please include order number and all relevant information).
- Exchanges must be requested through e-mail: [email protected].
- Exchanges, or store credit, accepted within 30 days of the shipping date – unfortunately we are unable to offer full refunds at this time.
- Exchanges may be completed in-store or online with original invoice / receipt.
- Exchanges may be completed in-store at The Store Upstairs + Melrose & Co. (209 Centre Ave SW Airdrie, AB T4B 3L8) with original proof of purchase.
- Customer assumes responsibility for the shipping / mailing costs associated with online returns and exchanges.
- Sale items are final sale.
- No exchanges, or store credit, offered after 30 days of the shipping date.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since receiving your products, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Health and personal care items
* Beauty items (Makeup, Creams ect..)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Products with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after receiving
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to 209 Centre Ave SW #101, Airdrie, AB, T4B 3L8, Canada.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 209 Centre Ave SW #101, Airdrie, AB, T4B 3L8, Canada.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $150, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Exchanges accepted within 14 days of the purchase
- Purchases made in-store may only be returned or exchanged in-store
- Online purchases may be picked up with valid ID in-store:
- At Melrose & Co. | The Store Upstairs (209 Centre Ave SW Airdrie, AB) — Order available once e-mail has been sent stating it is ready for pickup.
- At Dominion Drugs (665 8 St SW Calgary, AB) — Order available within 2 days of sent e-mail stating it is ready for pickup.
- Free shipping offered on all orders of $150 or more, a flat rate fee is charged on orders below $150 pre-tax.
- Shipping is done via Canada Post.
- Shipping costs for online returns or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.